Deadline to submit presentation is September 15, 2017
Be a part of the 2018 ICE Imaging Conference & Expo!
ICE (Imaging Conference & Expo) is the only imaging educational event where all segments of imaging and healthcare technology management convene to share perspectives on the most recent developments in the profession and in the medical imaging industry.
The conference attracts more than 600 imaging professionals (Directors and Engineers) from hospitals, independent-service and shared-service organizations, consulting practices, OEMs and 3rd party equipment, parts and service providers.
ICE is looking for presenters who can share:
- First-hand experience implementing department best practices and new technologies.
- Case studies of “lessons learned” in imaging departments.
- Insightful techniques to maximize efficiency and reduce costs for contracts, parts, service, and new equipment acquisition.
- Practical ways to communicate with and get support from other facility departments (C-suite, clinicians, IT, Biomed, etc.)
- Effective programs for promoting patient safety and reducing risks.
- Career development tips for imaging professionals.
- Proven management methods that others can put to use.