The Changing Model of Health Care – How could this affect me?
The presentation will to shed light on the following questions:
- What does Obamacare mean now?
- What do the proposed changes mean for health systems?
- How could the proposed changes for clinical reimbursement affect medical imaging?
- How could this affect the way we do health care as we know it today?
- What should I be doing in order to prepare/adjust with dynamic industry?
Dr. Laurie Schnatcher
Dr. Laurie Schachtner is the Director of Presence Saint Joseph Hospital’s Medical Imaging and Cancer Center in Elgin, Illinois. She holds a Ph.D. in applied management from Walden University and a Master of Business Administration from Keller Graduate School of Management. She is a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives and is a Certified Radiology Administrator. She is a boarded radiologic technologist and mammographer.